Young Living Deep Relief combines essential oils such as Peppermint, Wintergreen, Dorado Azul, and Helichrysum, known for their soothing and long-lasting benefits, to create a convenient blend ready for on-the-go use or when relaxing at home. Peppermint oil, a primary ingredient in Deep Relief, is used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, or rheumatoid arthritis, making this blend a great companion for your trips to the gym and busy daily routine.
Oils such as Peppermint and Wintergreen play an integral role in this blend as they provide a refreshing, cooling sensation during or after a workout, with an invigorating scent that inspires an upbeat and energetic approach to whatever keeps you active. Pop-in an AromaGlide roller fitment and you’ve got an easy addition to your gym bag, purse, or briefcase so you can reach for it whenever you like.
In Aromatherapy, Deep Relief can also be used topically or inhaled:
- As a nervine and calmative, enhancing relaxation
- As a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- To help relieve colds and coughs
- Treat yourself to an on-the-go mini massage with Deep Relief oil along the nape of your neck and shoulders or onto any other area you choose.
- Use the energizing scent during your gym session when you need a quick break. Swipe it across your neck, temples, forehead, or chest to recharge before you get back to work.
- Keep Deep Relief in your office or living room for a quick pick-me-up and cool, refreshing relief.
- Apply to your skin and enjoy the cooling sensation of Peppermint in this popular blend.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
How to Use
Diffuse or dilute and apply topically. Be sure to follow label instructions.